Before a foreign employer signs an employment contract with a Polish worker, it often requires to present a current criminal attestation from Poland (Certificate of No Criminal Conviction in Poland) !
How to order a certificate from the Polish National Criminal Register – Criminal Record Bureau check in Poland, Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Poland
There are a number of situations when specific people from Poland or entities (companies from Poland) are required to provide a criminal record. They may demand the employer, for example, to the extent necessary for the employment of an employee for whom a statutory requirement is imposed, establish the right to occupy a specific position or to perform a particular profession.
It can be also required by for example foreign companies to undertake future cooperation with a company from Poland.
There are collected following dates in the National Criminal Register In Poland:
– sentenced people, temporarily arrested or sought after by the police and minors against whom were corrected or educated or placed in shelter for minors;
– collective entities (eg. companies) against which fines have been fined, forfeiture, prohibition or judgment.
So the question is: how to get a certificate of impunity from Poland – how to obtain a certificate of no criminal record from poland ?
The national criminal record issuing body is the National Criminal Register. Obtaining such certification involves certain procedures. To obtain a criminal record from Poland (what meand: not configured in the criminal record) the person you are giving our advocate law firm Advocate Monika Osińska-Majchrzak LL.M. appropriate power of attorney. Application to issue a certificate of conduct must be filed in the form of a query. Inquiry form on special form at information point of the National Criminal Register In Poland. After receiving a certificate from the National Criminal Registry from Poland, we contact the principal to deliver the original certificates. The whole procedure takes about 2-3 weeks.
Questions and Answers on obtaining a criminal record certificate from Poland – certificate of no criminal record from Poland:
What do I do in order to obtain a certificate of no criminal record ?
1. How much does it cost to obtain a certificate from the National Criminal Register (certificate of no criminal record from poland) ?
The cost of obtaining information about both the person and the collective entity depends on the complexity case and is set individually.
2. How can I obtain a certificate from the National Criminal Register from Poland (certificate of no criminal record from poland / certificate of Impunity) ?
You must give the attorney’s office to our law office Advocate Monika Osińska-Majchrzak LL.M. to any activities related to the obtaining of a criminal record certificate from the National Criminal Register in Poland. The power of attorney must be signed by the principal.
3. In what language is the certificate issued ?
The certificates are issued only in Polish. The certificate can be translated into another language. Translation of the certificate is determined individually with the person concerned.
4. Can I get an apostille on a criminal conviction certificate from Poland – an apostille on a certificate of no criminal record in poland ?
Yes. An apostille can be obtained at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The law firm under a comprehensive order also helps in obtaining the apostille clause on the certificate of criminal record as well as translation.
5. Can I get a reverse date certificate ?
No, the Criminal Registry issues legal status statements at the date of issue of the information Criminal Registry.
Any questions regarding obtaining a certificate of criminal prosecution from Poland / certificate of no criminal record from poland please direct by E-mail or fill in the form below.
Required fields are marked *.