The online service of our law office is engaged in a broad-based acquisition of documents contained in publicly available state registers and judicial acts in Poland.
If you will make use of our services, you will gain time and psychological comfort.
Consequently, customers do not have to arrive to Poland and wait in the long queue to purchase necessary certificates and other official documents of the courts and government offices in Poland. You do not have to waste time, it is enough if you contact to our office!
We try to ensure that the process of receiving of various documents for our clients does not involve any excessive costs. The fees for the procurement of various documents from Poland are settled individually, depending on the complexity level of the matter. In the case of questions related to service charges, please contact us via e-mail.
When it comes to time, our company strives to carry out all orders immediately after receive on our account. The time required for the acquisition of a copy time mostly depends on the execution of applications by the respective institutions to which requests were addressed. The execution of an application takes an average about three / four weeks. Given the necessary time for the mail from our office to you must be attributed.
We can help you with the acquisition of the following documents:
– Apostille, obtaining an apostille and legalization of documents from Poland;
– Documents from the registry offices in Poland;
– Birth certificate from Poland;
– International birth certificate from Poland;
– Marriage certificate from Poland;
– Baptismal certificate from Poland;
– Death certificate from Poland;
– Land and Mortgage Register from Poland;
– Acquisition by the punch (otherwise clause) apostille on Polish public documents, acquisition of legalization Polish public documents;
– CEIDG from Poland, the National Court Register in Poland, Polish Commercial Register, KRS in Poland;
– Statistic number in Poland, identification number REGON;
– Tax identification number NIP in Poland, NIP number in Poland;
– Polish Citizenship by descent – Confirmation of possession or loss of Polish citizenship;
– Police clearance certificates in Poland,
– Registration of foreign civil status records in Poland, foreign birth certificates, foreign marriage certificates, foreign death certificates in a Polish registry office.
On behalf of the team of the Monika Osińska-Majchrzak LL.M. law office we would like to invite you to make use of our services.
Feel free to contact us!