Law Office in Szczecin will help you in obtaining any documents from the Registry Offices from Poland.
Birth certificate from Poland, Birth certificates of registry offices from Poland, Civil Registry Office Poland, Documentation from the registry office in Poland, Getting birth certificate from Poland, International birth certificate from Poland, Obtain birth certificate from Poland, Civil registration office Poland
The way to get documents from the Polish Registry Office – obtaining a birth certificate from Poland, Vital Records from Poland: Birth Certificates, Marriage Certificates, Divorce and Death Certificates from Poland.
Birth certificates from Poland are issued as copies of birth certificates:
– complete copy of the birth certificate from Poland, full copy of birth certificate (long form) from Poland;
– shortened copy of birth certificate from Poland, abridged copy of birth certificate from Poland;
– multilingual abridged copy of birth certificate from Poland, international birth certificate from Poland.
Need help obtaining vital records from Poland? Our experienced legal team is here to assist you!
During the ordering, the customer specifies what kind of birth certificate he or she needs.
ESSENTIAL DATES IN ORDER TO GET A BIRTH CERTIFICATE FROM POLAND:
– Name and maiden name;
– the date and place of birth;
– the names of the parents;
– the mother’s maiden name.
In the situation when the birth certificate is ordered by an other person than the birth certificate owner, please specify:
– the name of the applicant / principal;
– relationship of the applicant / principal to a person with a birth certificate.
(It is worth to mention that in the situation when we do not have complete information we try to get a birth certificate from the Poland too. Each case will be considered individually).
On the basis of the provided information, our law office fills the necessary documents and then sends to the appropriate authorities. If you are looking for old documents we send a request to the Polish archives.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO STARTING AN ORDER:
– signed a power of attorney for the law office to represent on, sending the necessary data about the person, posting of the service fee.
AMOUNT OF FEES:
– there are a few fees associated with obtaining birth certificates from Poland, while the office depending on the complexity of the case to facilitate cooperation set individually for a fee for the entire order. Inquiries, please submit by sending an e-mail or fills out the form below.
METHOD OF FILING FEES:
– it may be make only one payment on the bank account on the law office in EUR, USD or PLN.
– immediately after the referral order and a signed power of attorney and the payment of a predetermined fee.
FORM OF SOLVING THE PROBLEM:
– all inquiries, please submit by mail or through the form;
– the power of attorney and bank account number office also refers by e-mail;
– obtained a copy of the document send: scanned mail, the original by mail to the customer’s specified address previously.
AN EXCHANGE OF INFORMATION:
– please, contact us by e-mail, if you have any questions regarding obtaining birth certificates from Poland, birth certificates from registry offices from Poland, birth certificates from Poland archives and other documents from Poland,
– please fill in the form below.
If you need help obtaining a birth, marriage, or death certificate from Poland, our experienced law office is here to assist you. With years of experience in dealing with Polish state institutions, we can handle the entire process for you and make sure you receive the necessary document in a timely manner. Contact us today via the form below and let us help you get the document you need.