The legal status of the Registry Office in Poland
Registration of civil status in Poland is carried out only by the municipalities in the Registry Office by its manager or representative. In 2015 there were 2 257 Offices of Civil Status in Poland. Registry Office in Poland is therefore an organizational unit of the municipality. Head of the Registry Office are appointed respectively mayor, or city president.
The list of Civil Status Offices in Poland
Attribute of Property Registry Office in Poland
The recording Office can not be any Registry Office, but Registry Office local jurisdiction. It will be the Office in whose district the event occurred, subject to registration, ie. the birth, marriage or death. According to this it will be even in the case where the incident took place in a different place than the place of residence of the event refers to, for example if someone was born in Zakopane and will dwell in Halinow, because there live his or her parents, birth certificate drawn up a register office in Zakopane but not Halinow. If someone died in Sejny, and lived in Mszczonów, a death certificate will draw the Office in Sejny not the Office in Mszczonów.
The most offten one municipality is a county civil status registration. Then the boundaries of municipalities are also the borders of the district civil status registration. However, the province governor may in one commune create several Offices and merge several communities in one district Offices Registry. In this case, the boundaries of the district civil status registration will not coincide with municipal boundaries.
With some exceptions, the registration is done so at Office are:
1. competent for the place of birth of the child;
2. selected by the persons intending to enter into marriage;
3. competent for the place of death, or the place where body was found.
The Authority shall do in particular:
Making changes in civil status
• Adoption of the declaration of a divorced spouse of a return to the names worn before marriage;
• Giving your child the names of the husband / wife, father;
• Supplementing act of civil status;
• The adoption of a declaration of change of name of the child;
• Correction of an act of civil status.
Playback of the acts of civil status
• Restore the content of the act of civil status;
• Restore the contents of a foreign document marital status.
Registration of marriages
• Marriage before the Head of the Registry Office;
• Issuance of a permit to shorten the waiting period for marriage;
• A religious marriage with civil law consequences;
• Statement of the possible legal to marry abroad by Polish citizen or a foreigner residing in Poland not having the nationality of any country.
• To report the birth of a child;
• Adoption of declaration paternity of a child born or conceived child.
• Notification of death.
Drawing up a will before the Head of the Registry Office
• Drawing up a will before the Head of the Registry Office.
Entering content of foreign civil status to Polish books
• Entering a foreign act of civil status to Polish books.
Issuing copies of civil status and certificates
• The publication of the full, condensed civil status certificate or certificates.
Event civil status that occur abroad and has not been registered
• Register the event of civil status that occur abroad and has not been registered.
Feedback jubilee many years of married life
• Notification Jubilee longtime married life.
Change of name or surname
• Change of name;
• Change of surname.
Should you have specific questions on this subject, please feel free to contact me by email or please fill in the form below.
Required fields are marked *.
Civil Registry Office Poland, Civil Status Office in Poland, Documentation from the registry office in Poland;, Registry Office in Poland, Registry Office Poland, Registry Offices in Poland