Contact Us by Email / Phone :
0048 601 574 137

Transcription (registration) of a foreign certificate of personal status to Polish birth, marriage and death register

Registration of foreign birth certificates in a Polish registry office. If the birth, marriage or death took place abroad and a certificate of marital status was prepared to confirm these events (birth certificate, death certificate, marriage certificate), you may request that this document be transferred to the register of Births, Marriages and Death in Poland. […]

Czytaj dalej
Copy Protected by Chetan's WP-Copyprotect.