How to Obtain an Apostille and Legalization for Polish Official Documents for Use Abroad ?
Polish birth certificate with Apostille, Birth certificate with apostille from Poland, Apostille Birth Certificate in Poland, Birth Certificate with Apostille certification from Poland, Apostille Certificate in Poland, Apostille clause in Poland, Apostille from Poland, Apostille on the Polish official documents, Certification of documents – Apostille from Poland, Obtaining legalization and granting an apostille on Polish documents
Polish official documents for legal transactions abroad should be certified by:
– A legalization, to obtain legalization of official Polish documents in order to use them abroad if they are going to be use for legal transactions in different countries that are not party of the Hague Convention about abolishing the requirement of legalisation for foreign public documents.
Legalized document can be submitted to the competent authorities, public administrations and other state only after further legalization at a diplomatic mission or consular office of the state accredited in Poland.
Law Firm will help you in getting the legalization of Polish documents on the very basis of power of attorney holder of the document.
– Apostille, Apostille clause in Poland is an obtaining the seal (or clause) apostille on the Polish official documents in order to use them in countries that are party to the Hague Convention of 1961 about abolishing the requirement of legalization for foreign public documents. The actual list of the Hague Convention’s States Parties of 1961 is available on the website. A document certified Apostille may be submitted to the competent authorities, public administrations and other State without further legalization.
Law Firm provides assistance in obtaining apostille or legalization of Polish official documents, with or without a power of attorney depending on the type of order. If you have any doubts or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Which documents are subjected to legalization or apostille in Poland ?
Polish official documents, for example: Civil status (Polish birth certificate, Polish marriage certificate, Polish death certificates), court documents from Poland, administrative, notarial acts from Poland, diplomas, extracts from registers, court judgments, official certificates placed on private documents.
Some of documents before issuing the certificate or making legalization require prior authentication:
– notarial documents and judicial documents (excluding write-offs from the National Court Register);
– higher education diplomas, legalization of diplomas academies of arts; legalization of diplomas of military academies; the legalization of medical education degrees; legalization of diplomas of Gdynia Maritime University and the Maritime University of Szczecin;
– 'new mature diploma’ from High School;
– school certificates;
– master diplomas, certificates of craft;
– commercial documents.
The fee for obtaining an apostille or legalization of documents from Poland is determined on a case-by-case basis, depending on the complexity of the order.
If you require an apostille or legalization for Polish official documents, our law firm is here to help. Our team of experts will guide you through the entire process, making it quick and stress-free for you. To get started, simply fill out the form below and we’ll take care of the rest.